CCC #67

Discussion in 'Cosmic Community Column' started by trembo, Feb 13, 2020.

1. trembo

trembo Administrator
    Administrator

Welcome, Cosmic Prisoners!

Welcome to the 67th installment of the Cosmic Community Column! As usual we are awarding another $20 Giftcard Winner this week so let's get straight into it shall we!

[​IMG]

Our Giftcard Winner!

Congratulations to @KrenArt on winning this week's giftcard! He brings us a fantastic video of him and his buddies taking on the brand new boss the Energy Golem. At first, they underestimated the Energy Golems strength getting quick dropped in under a minute. But did not give up and came back with their trinkets and some teamwork and managed to take him down! Be sure to check out the video and see what loot KrenArt got!

[​IMG]

An Accidental Gift!!

@Meowles is having a lucky day! Not only is he featured in this week's column but he was gifted a free Prestige 10 Diamond Pickaxe! Poor DesTin_Souljah accidentally dropped his pickaxe when Meowles scared him mining. Talk about some bad luck!

[​IMG]

Find the Weakness!

@ItzFrosted__ is back on his video grind this week, but instead of pvp he is bringing us a raid clip. After doing some investigation into a raid target they find out there is a weakness in the cell's defence. They easily bypass the cell defense and go after the loot. Check out the video below for tips on what to look out for in a cell's defense!

[​IMG]

KOTH WAR!

@sofunny and his squadron of pvp gods roll into koth and clean up the enemy! With some good teamwork and strategy of focussing low players, staying grouped and having clear comms they make quick work of stragglers and win the fight ezpz! Well done guys and gals, very well done!

[​IMG]

Meme of the Week!

Courtesy of @ItzFrosted__

[​IMG]

Submit For Future CCC's and the chance to win a $20 Giftcard!

Want to show off your own clips, memes or anything for the community to see? Make sure you send your suggestions for a chance to be featured in the next CCC.

You can send your creative submissions to @trembo! Click on the account, then click start a conversation to show me your ideas and be in the running for that elusive $20 Giftcard!

2. Loxtech

Loxtech Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Terminator+ Emperor+

3. KrenArt

KrenArt Well-Known Member
    Terminator Emperor+

wait, did I?

4. ItzFrosted__

ItzFrosted__ Well-Known Member
    Scoria Sentry Spruce Emperor+ Sahara II

Just gimme a giftcard already smh.. nice meme tho :)

5. Albinooo

Albinooo Helper
    Helper Timeless III Sahara V Emperor+ Magma Martian Robot

6. KrenArt

KrenArt Well-Known Member
    Terminator Emperor+

Hi how can I redeem it? I tried to msg you but I'm not getting any response, am I doing it in the right way or nah?