WarZone is dead

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zGioele10_, Jan 9, 2020.

1. zGioele10_

zGioele10_ Well-Known Member
    Spruce Majesty

In the last 3 days I've passed my time by walking around the map with /near and I've seen that nobody wanna exit the safezone.
    Let's explain better: when there were all types of ore meteorites, gkits, contrabands and enchants a lot of people preferred to walk around the warzone for obtain those gifts.
    Now it's all dead. No more gkits, no more contrabands, no more enchants, no more meteorites... And no one is interested to see a maxed P2W lvl 104 diamond guy prowling inside the map for searching people to kill...
    My idea is to have back those items (fallen gkit, contrabands, enchants, meteorites of all ores) or add new things.

The PvP is dead!

2. exotico

exotico Member
    Terminator+ Noble Sahara II

3. PayPalDeals

PayPalDeals Well-Known Member
    Sapling Sahara V Timeless V Vulcan Emperor+ Bot

+1 they have to add more events or pvp related stuff to the warzone and not new worlds

4. Greshyy

Greshyy Well-Known Member
    Terminator+ Timeless I Sahara V Emperor+ Martian

My suggestion to your suggestion is to REMOVE /mines it was better when we had to run to mines.

Haven't been in wilderness once this szn other than at iron-dia mines... used to be a fun journey with a fight or two along the way

5. zGioele10_

zGioele10_ Well-Known Member
    Spruce Majesty

My suggestion to your suggestion is to bring back the old enchanting method, without books and only nrg...

6. Sal__

Sal__ Well-Known Member
    Elder Vulcan+ Sahara V+ Emperor+ Martian Cyborg Overlord

This is old news.

7. ImaLittleGay

ImaLittleGay Well-Known Member
    Emperor+

Yea up the chances on getting gkits and I wouldn't be mad

8. ImaLittleGay

ImaLittleGay Well-Known Member
    Emperor+

fallin gkits*

9. PapaClassic

PapaClassic Member
    Timeless V+ Emperor+ Sahara I

PVP Isnt dead. Get into a good gang and contest emmy / koth etc. It's fun

Also Meteorites. They are already tiered to your level. so why would they add meteorites of all ores?
    Thats just more effort to run around looking for them. That would decrease the players running around in the wilderness

10. JohnnyBoi5665

JohnnyBoi5665 Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sahara V

+1 I wish instead of wanting to redo things like raiding and the economy, focus to what prisons used to be. I loved looking for meteorites that were different blocks and not your mining level, Seeing lapis meteorites, or diamond meteorite was always fun because you had to find one to match your tier. I also liked going to and from the mine and not just being able to do /mine (which has killed pvp).

I wish fractured gkit meteors would make a return and maybe a few additional meteorite types like shard meteorites to help encourage getting out of the safe zone and hunting for meteorites. IDK, just my opionion. I don't want to be the one complaining about how cosmic has changed it ways but I do miss map 1 of sovereign.