GOOD IDEAS!!! COME READ!!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by domu, Dec 19, 2019.

1. domu

domu Well-Known Member
    Sentry Sahara V Vulcan Emperor Divergent

One thing that keeps prisons active is the pvp. The best spot for that is in diamond mine.
    I think diamond mine should only have 2 guards, because it is a high teir mine and it should be treated like one. If your scared to mine unsafe u can face the consquence of that by mining in a guarded area with other people that are also scared to mine unsafe. The rest of the mine should be un guarded and reward players for being a higher level and having better gear. this will increase the pvp and slow down the instant grind to lvl 100. This will make the server 100x better because of the pvp you can get from the mine aswell as the mining you can get.

Another idea- the different zones of gear you can wear is the dumbest thing that had been added. The diamond zone for gear isnt big enough and you can easily kite out of a diamond zone with all these new things you added such as a turkey mask, grapple hook, systems, sonic pet, ghost set, and all trinkets that keep you safe untill you reach a lower level zone. You cant baby the players that dont put in the time to grind. The people who spend time on this server to be a higher level, should get the correct perks of being a higher level. I think its dumb how an iron can kill me in the iron zone even when im in diamond zone. Please change this or atleast just make wayyyyy bigger diamond zone and smaller chain and iron zones.

Last thing- Outpost have been dead for a good 2 seasons now. Its completely useless end game and no one actually takes the time to bring a fight there. I think there should only be one outpost that gives greater buffs that are actually worth the time of capping it for 20 minutes. This will also increase the pvp on the server as more gangs will fight over it. Also having only one outpost will also reward the higher ranked players that actually put time into being the best.

I really hope you consider some of these ideas because from what I can see right now cosmic is on the decline because of lack of pvp or "comp" later in the season.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this. - Spankedd / domu

• Like Like x 1
  2. NickT08

NickT08 Well-Known Member
    Birch Terminator Timeless III Sahara V+ Emperor+ Magma

Some interesting ideas but please put in suggestions next time

3. Sal__

Sal__ Well-Known Member
    Elder Vulcan+ Sahara V+ Emperor+ Martian Cyborg Overlord

GOOD REPLIES!!! PLEASE READ!!!

4. Tratopolous

Tratopolous Member
    Timeless V+ Emperor+

I get the pvp aspect but removing guards will just drive people to met mine at Coal/Iron/Lapis/Redstone/Gold more. As a guy who doesn't pvp much, the only time I go diamond mine is if I am lvl 90-99 and have warp miner. By the time the second or third prestige comes around it's gens only. Diamond mine is not worth it, even with the current number of guards. Why risk anything, when I can met mine with a guard mask, lvl pets and relax at one of the other mines with an open roof.

5. domu

domu Well-Known Member

Your pretty much proving my point that most things in this game become useless towards the end of the season and it mainly becomes a game of who can sit in their cell longer to mine. Removing guards would actually give this server somewhat of a challenge and increase the pvp. Also when you said that people will just go met mine i can 100% say that mining in the mines is quicker than met mining so the risk would be worth it. Also the second thing i mentioned in this post was removing the useless zones like "chain, gold, iron" and have it back to where diamonds could run around the map.... as they should be able to because of the time the put into the server. i know some people like to just mine but alot of us want that cele, sah, sov, vap map 1 experiences of pvp again.

6. domu

domu Well-Known Member

stay mad:)

7. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Well-Known Member
    Sahara V Vulcan Emperor Oak Pioneer Robot

they done the 2 guard thing and zero guard thing in diamond mine it didn't work. The problem with competition on this server isn't rewarding the no-lifes who grind 10 hours a day. The problem is "normal" players fall way to far behind. You area advocating the rich being richer which is very anti-competition.

As for the dying to iron players while you are wearing diamond in the diamond zone. That's you doing something wrong.

At last people just get sick of capping the outpost to loose it 5 minutes later and not get to use it. That's why it dies.

8. Tratopolous

Tratopolous Member
    Timeless V+ Emperor+

It seems like you don't understand people who don't pvp, people like me. If you take the guards out of Diamond, I simply won't go to diamond. Nightfall could easily kill 2 guards in diamond then kill everyone there. The only thing your proposal would do is make the top get even more nrg, gear, whatever while it makes it hard for the rest of us grinders.
    You know what would make more people try to pvp? More access to higher tier items and more fair fights. Koth is a great example, so is the BR thread going around. The chain aliens semi close to wardens that alot of people hate are the only ones I go to. Aside from those, I'm not gonna fight.

I didn't respond to you entire map diamond zone idea because it simply won't happen. Too much of the game is tied into the zones and it works. That idea also caters to the top players and makes it harder for the average ones.

I understand having a skill gap or a time played gap but the type of map you are describing won't have any gap because it won't have any average players. Only tryhards. Which is a fine idea if that's what you want but that won't pay Cosmic's bills.

9. domu

domu Well-Known Member

Saying im doing something wrong by dying to an iron in the iron zone while im in diamond is a joke. you must not play the server because if you did you know thoughs fights are very 50/50. Also you just proved my point that the outpost is dead lmao. Thats why i made a forums post to fix the outpost or atleast for them to improve it. Also taking away guards dosnt let the normal player fall behind. if anything they can catch up while everyone is pvping in the mine. Either way the "normal" player could still just mine by the 2 guards and it wouldnt really affect their gameplay that much because thats what they do on any other map. The only thing that would happen if u take away guards is more pvp lmao.

10. domu

domu Well-Known Member

The first thing you said was nightfall could kill 2 guards then kill everyone else. Thats far from true unless its end of the season and no one is on to fight them. Which by that time you should already be out of diamond mine. And if you think they cant already driveby people with the normal amount of guards you are very wrong. You said that you want grinders like yourself to be able to pvp in higher teir gear such as battle royale and koth but whats the fun in pvping in gear you cant lose? Exactly there is no fun in that. Also if you go to any other server, the top players are rewarded because of the time they spend on the server. You cant cater your game to the lowest players or simply wont have a fun and competitive game. Also having more tryhards would most certaintly pay cosmics bills because of how p2w the pvp is on here. And i understand you are a miner and dont really care about the pvp side of things but you wouldnt be affected by the diamond mine only having 2 guards. Like i said the only thing it can do at this point is bring more pvp to the mine.

11. Kevin0808

"Saying im doing something wrong by dying to an iron in the iron zone while im in diamond is a joke."

^^^ I didn't say that. Read it again. And you're 2 guard argument is wrong. Cosmic already tried it. It failed. It holds everyone back.

12. domu

domu Well-Known Member

so your proving my point...

13. Kevin0808

You really need to learn to read. You are making a argument saying I'm proving your point when you didn't even read it. If you did you would of realized your error.

14. XsSlayeR3

XsSlayeR3 Community Manager
    Administrator

Moving this over to suggestions since that is the correct area for it :)

15. BigmacOG

BigmacOG Well-Known Member
    Spruce Terminator Vulcan+ Sahara V+ Emperor+ Pioneer

my problem with people saying diamond mine needs guards is that: its supposed to be hard. I hate the fact that theres pretty much the same risk mining diamond as there is gold. Diamond shouldn't be an easy stroll in the park. I remember valron 3 where there were no guards at diamond mine, but that made it so much more competitive. Iron pvp was so much more fun and interesting when you had to control the mine and if an enemy gang jumped you, you had to run 300-400 blocks to a guard or fight it out. I really dislike the newer map builds that cater the mines to anyone and everyone, yet not the people who deserve it. For example, on sahara right now Emmy mine is like 100 blocks away from gold mine/iron zone, which is pretty stupid if you ask me. Run 100-150 blocks out of emmy mine and you're safe. Ganking is gonna be so annoying.

16. evilfighter

evilfighter Well-Known Member
    Birch Terminator+ Sahara V Vulcan+ Emperor+ Divergent Pioneer

where is valron right now oh thats right it get desotryed i wonder why no it aint fact that it was a hard map and ppl quit it due to fact they wasnt able to play meaning they didnt invest time in to it

end of the day mines should have gaurds as players want to mine not sunshine pvp if they wanted to pvp they would go and pvp where pvp is like warzone outposts koth random parts of the map near the mines where they like to run back to guards to get heals or better pvp gamemodes

17. BigmacOG

BigmacOG Well-Known Member
    Spruce Terminator Vulcan+ Sahara V+ Emperor+ Pioneer

Valron being destroyed has nothing to do with valron map 3's diamond mine. Valron died after map 4, so that makes 0 sense. What was so fun about the old days is that there was something to grind for. Back in the day your main goal was to hit 90 (or 100) so you could wear diamond armor and help your gang control the diamond and emerald mines. Of course now with p2w and guards being much more common in diamond mines, the gap between an actual good player and someone who outspends another is shrinking. This server now caters completely to the person who spends more money and somewhat seems to neglect the actual good players, which is personally something I disagree about. The entire point of prisons is to collectively as a gang control the higher mines in order to benefit from the ores, energy and XP. Why do you think Executive mine, bigger cells, super generator pets, clue caskets (inside of p2w aquired lootboxes) and Lootbox armor/weapons (asi, draculas blade, etc) were implemented? It was to cater to the p2w players. Of course I'm not saying that someone who is p2w cannot be good at the game or vice versa, but the gap needs to be widened like it was in the old days. Guards at diamond mine make the server boring because the gangs who actually grind their tails off (Prestiging multiple times) are not awarded the control over the mine. Maybe if buying a guard (104 perk) allowed you to hit anywhere inside that guard's range without going vil, that would increase the rush for 104 a bit, but probably not because most maps revolve around emmy mine at that point of the map.

@ the admins: Can we please go back to the days where this server wasn't a cake walk. Nowadays anyone can do anything without risking stuff or taking forever (Ex: mining redstone/gold to 90 like the ppl used to in the old days because enemies hit 90/100)

18. evilfighter

evilfighter Well-Known Member
    Birch Terminator+ Sahara V Vulcan+ Emperor+ Divergent Pioneer

That's why I'm always up for having 2 mines one good one bad the bad one has a cap on the amount of xp you can get meaning the new mines are going to want gangs fighting and defending it

Both are happy the casual and the hardcore players as they will have something to fight over and defend the mine

19. Kevin0808

100% from a competitive point of view I agree with you, I must disagree with trying to make the server harder. Normal players simply can't compete and there is no point even playing for the average Joe if they can't make it to and through diamond mine.

Every map of Sov it's the same thing, The biggest people who no life this server join Nightfall. Feeq is pretty bad for it too for the first month. A few gangs run around control Emmy, and make life real difficult when level cap 100 hits.

The people who only have a few hours here and there to play, would maybe make it to gold. Realize they are completely screwed and quit.

There has to be something for normal players, not the no-life only players. Cosmic has this problem in map 1 and 2 of sahara. The level 90+ range was so difficult to get too, Most players just up and quit before ever making it through Redstone.

You mention a rush for 104? I have to ask who is rushing, 2-5 people (who beg there gang to help with xp)? Believe me 99% of the server isn't rushing for 104, The rush mostly stops at medium cells release.

20. IronManDoesMc

IronManDoesMc Well-Known Member
    Sahara V+ Noble

IDK why this thread is so long it will never happen