CCC #61

Discussion in 'Cosmic Community Column' started by trembo, Nov 20, 2019.

1. trembo

trembo Administrator
    Administrator Vulcan

Welcome, Cosmic Prisoners!

Welcome to the 61st installment of the Cosmic Community Column. We're awarding another $20 Giftcard Winner this week so let's get straight into it shall we!

[​IMG]

Our Giftcard Winner!

Congratulations to @BigmacOG a regular submitter here on the CCC! He normally submits PVP clips, but this week he's changed things up with a mega lootbox and cosmic crate opening! With Sovereign Prison's recent reset this opening truly is massive for this time in the map! For all you loot lovers out there this is the video to check out this week!

[​IMG]

Can you kite?

Kiting is a key component to PVP, it can be the difference between losing that precious godset or living another day! Poor @Zercon kiting skills, unfortunately, were not good enough to escape his 20 enemies, but he shows some great skills as he dodges and weaves his way out of some sticky situations!

[​IMG]

Iron Sets Galore!

Time and time again @PlqtinumYT has submitted some amazing PVP montages and adds another to that list today! It's great to see so much PVP on the recently reset Sovereign Prison and that everyone is jumping in on the PVP! Check out Plqtinum’s montage for some quality PVP clips!

[​IMG]

A man of the craft!

@MickyMack has sure been busy these past few weeks and today he brings us his custom painted Cosmic Prisons logo! He's creating quite the collection of custom made Cosmic Prisons items. I can't wait to see how it turns out when it's done Micky!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Meme of the Week!

[​IMG]

Submit For Future CCC's and the chance to win a $20 Giftcard!

Want to show off your own clips, memes or anything for the community to see? Make sure you send your suggestions for a chance to be featured in the next CCC.

You can send your creative submissions to @trembo! Click on the account, then click start a conversation to show me your ideas and be in the running for that elusive $20 Giftcard!

2. BigmacOG

BigmacOG Well-Known Member
    Spruce Terminator Vulcan+ Sahara V+ Emperor+ Pioneer

wen u win gif crd

3. Ryan_the_Boss_10

Ryan_the_Boss_10 Moderator
    Moderator Alpha Tester I Elder Terminator+ Timeless V+ Ash Sahara V+ Emperor+ Pioneer

4. PlqtinumYT

PlqtinumYT Well-Known Member
    Elder Terminator+ Timeless III Vulcan Sahara V+ Emperor+ Overlord

5. Fooxen

Fooxen Well-Known Member
    Sahara V Vulcan Emperor+ Overlord

6. G0DS

G0DS Well-Known Member
    Timeless II Spruce Terminator Vulcan Sahara V+ Emperor+

gg I already watched all the videos in this ccc prior to this xd

7. iFlirt

iFlirt Member
    Sentry Vulcan Emperor+ Sahara III

y’all wanna talk about kiting? boy do i have a video for you.