CCC #60

Discussion in 'Cosmic Community Column' started by trembo, Nov 7, 2019 at 3:08 AM.

1. trembo

trembo Administrator
    Administrator Vulcan

Welcome, Cosmic Prisoners!

Welcome to the 60th installment of the Cosmic Community Column. We're awarding another $20 Giftcard Winner this week so let's get straight into it shall we!

[​IMG]

Our Giftcard Winner!

Congratulations to @TryHard9383 for winning this week's $20 Giftcard voucher! TryHard9383 and his gang band together to raid some unexpecting victims in Medium Security Cells. They make quick work of the entrance guards and lay their eyes upon the mouth watering emerald gens! Thanks for the great video! I'd love to see some more raid videos in the future and perhaps even some raid tutorial videos!

[​IMG]

A Miners Handywork!

@MickyMack is back at it again this week, with another Cosmic Prisons inspired design! He's gone and upgraded his plain old blue mousepad and replaced it with the best logo in the world! Thanks for repping the server Micky!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

500 Million Dollar Raid!!

Revenge is a drink best served cold! @TheJoelmiester and his gang were fed up with their truces snaking loot after godset kills. So they decided to turn the tables on them and force raid their cell! Talk about disrespect! They make it look easy as they grind out the raid and get inside with no issues. After that the cleanup crew comes along and within minutes the entire cell is clean as a whistle! Let this be a learning lesson to always value and respect your truces guys and gals!

[​IMG]

Executive and Energy Enchant Godset Kill!

There's nothing better than getting a godset kill, but getting executive and energy enchant set only makes it so much sweeter! @Diceem makes it look easy as he divines his poor victims into the ground. He's even included an alien invasion montage just to make the video even juicer! Be sure to get your fix of pvp/pve content below!

[​IMG]

Meme of the Week!

[​IMG]

Submit For Future CCC's and the chance to win a $20 Giftcard!

Want to show off your own clips, memes or anything for the community to see? Make sure you send your suggestions for a chance to be featured in the next CCC.

You can send your creative submissions to @trembo! Click on the account, then click start a conversation to show me your ideas and be in the running for that elusive $20 Giftcard!

2. Captainnn

Captainnn Well-Known Member
    Birch Vulcan Sahara IV Emperor Martian Overlord

the meme is too good

3. Diceem

Diceem New Member
    Scoria Sentry Emperor+

GG to TryHard9383 good video im going to be trying to upload some quality content for the best possible chance to win the next one :)

4. FanzZ

FanzZ Well-Known Member
    Spruce Vulcan Emperor+ Sahara I

@trembo “how Tesla glitch raids or inside raids cells”

5. IDontToggle_

IDontToggle_ Well-Known Member
    Terminator Vulcan+ Emperor+ Pioneer Sahara II

honestly surprised I did not make this one with my 104 vid or my 76k shard vid but hopefully I can get back on this in the future lol.

6. MarkTheLadd

MarkTheLadd Member
    Terminator+ Sahara V+ Emperor+

ngl @trembo should probably look into how tryhard gets into cells. I submitted a bug report with one of their members showing me how they raid. It needs to be patched asap because you can raid any 1 wall thick qcy by going through 1 guard

7. MickyMack

MickyMack Alpha Tester I
    Alpha Tester I Elder Emperor Martian

Woo! So happy I made it into the CCC again :)