Divine Nerf

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wild_clipz, Oct 10, 2019 at 4:14 PM.

1. Wild_clipz

Wild_clipz Member
    Sahara V+

Let's face the facts if one gang has 2 or 3 Divines there's no way for there to be PVP because it'll be 1 2 3 tap your dead its ridicules overpowered and takes the fun out of PVP to the point where kids are quitting due to the fact that fights are super unbalanced where a gang can ave 15 members on with max 41 and another gang can have 7 on with a few divines and win with ease one way I would suggest fixing it is limit the number of uses for the divine you don't wanna make the point of having divine useless but to maybe limit the use of it so its not a 24/7 slaughter-fest Id suggest an energy cap per day of uses you can use which would be included at Koth so if use all your amount or swings at Koth you cant go and rape kids in outpost, cell, or general PVP that way it gives the none pay to winners a chance to get a set of at least have fun in PVP Id suggest limiting energy per level so level 1 would be 7.5m energy cap level 2 would be 10m energy cap divine 3 would be a 12.5m energy cap and divine 4 would be 15m energy cap which would still be very over powered with 200 uses but would bring out more kids to PVP making it a lot more even for fights 200 swings may not seem like a lot but when you can 3 -15 tap a diamond in max 41 its considerlby alot to the one being divined against I hope you take it into consideration because there are a few people getting ready to quit do to the fact they cant PVP without getting insta killed..... If you like the idea give it a plus one thank you

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Risings

Risings Well-Known Member
    Timeless II Sahara V Ash Emperor+ Bot

3. SpookyPlqt

SpookyPlqt Well-Known Member
    Elder Terminator+ Timeless I Vulcan Sahara V+ Emperor Overlord

Bro every player in your gang has made this, you make this because you guys don't have them. We thought of the idea first and that's why we got all of them. 10 players from your gang have made this suggestion and it's all people I've killed recently. It cost us 3 bil worth of stuff on day 20 of the map, which was hella $$ back then. We had to grind for the divines and since you guys don't got them you're trying to get them removed. Not everything can come easily.

4. Hot_Cheese_2020

Hot_Cheese_2020 Active Member
    Sentry Sahara V+

Exactly

5. BigmacOG

BigmacOG Well-Known Member
    Spruce Terminator Vulcan+ Sahara V+ Emperor+ Pioneer

Everyone is so salty that we got the divines, and they act like we just sunshine woke up one day and all of the sudden we had divine 4s. Every person in our gang grinded extremely hard to get pages/nrg books, and we outsmarted people. We had to get like 120% energy pages which is NOT cheap. We had to buy every single book for whatever the price. I wish I could -1 a million times. Its not our fault that nobody else wanted the divine 4s as much as we did.

6. Captainnn

Captainnn Well-Known Member
    Birch Vulcan Sahara IV Emperor Martian Overlord

Divine swords make this PvP not require numbers to win fights, which was a huge gem in old PvP. It's perfect where it's at.

7. GoatedStonks

GoatedStonks Well-Known Member
    Spruce Sahara V Ash Emperor+ Bot Pioneer

The are good as they are not very common. They are perfectly fine as they are currently not too op nor too bad

8. GoatedStonks

GoatedStonks Well-Known Member
    Spruce Sahara V Ash Emperor+ Bot Pioneer

They*

9. GirlofGolden

GirlofGolden Well-Known Member
    Sentry Ash Sahara V+ Imperial Pioneer

If you actually think you aren't common you are on something . Specially with this lootbox you can get NRG enchants with everything now a days by p2w .

10. AbsorberGirl

AbsorberGirl Well-Known Member
    Terminator+ Sahara V Imperial

I agree and disagree with both sides of the argument. The reason is, since scumming isn't bannable, people can just get gangs to scum every divine on the server and then make one 5 man powerhouse with all divines. However, if there were no scums going on, the maps would actually be fair

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. AbsorberGirl

AbsorberGirl Well-Known Member
    Terminator+ Sahara V Imperial

Yo Mac, you guys kinda did just wake up one day and all of a sudden have divine 4's because you made member who used to be part of our truce circle leave with their divines and take items from players in our truce circle.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. MineBros17

MineBros17 Well-Known Member
    Noble Robot

I don't agree and I don't even have a divine or anywhere close in my opinon divine doesn't need a nerf divine is good where it is in my opinion it is suppose to make you think OH FRICK this guy has divine! thats what the enchant is made for now I do agree they SHOULD make it a little bit more rare except not much.

13. Risings

Risings Well-Known Member
    Timeless II Sahara V Ash Emperor+ Bot

You can get Divines by p2w but if you are a good player you can get one for free lul

14. BlueSkull10

BlueSkull10 Well-Known Member
    Sahara V+

Personally i think its not divine thats broken I think its anti/systems. Like theirs no risk of you getting low if you got anti 6 system 3. I think antis proc rate needs to be nerfed and system should cost more energy per use.

15. BigmacOG

WE made them leave? Bruh they left because you guys cant fight to save your life. Then they wanted to truce so they could pvp. You were the ones who drove them away from yourself. Win a few fights with 3x numbers and maybe they dont leave for the better gang

16. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Well-Known Member
    Vulcan Emperor Oak Pioneer Robot Sahara II

Say Divine is fine, Say it needs a nerf. Which ever side of the argument you take. PvP in general is still horribly broken. If it wasn't then a explanation would be needed for all the planets sitting half dead.

I don't play right now, But I would argue that divine is broken. What makes it broken isn't how powerful it is. It's broken because a normal player simply can't compete. This is what drives the player base away.

Being unable to compete with others because I do have a life outside this server. Is one of a couple reasons why I don't play now. I simply have better things to do than to log several hours every single day just for the purpose of keeping up.

Put yourself in the shoes of the person being divined. They may have tried for weeks to get some gear so they can pvp, Just to get slaughtered and loose everything.

Then you guys with the Divine come in and say when they complain about it "it's your fault you are dying to divine because we are smarter" <--- yes I read that in this discussion.

Well perhaps you won with the divine. Because the kid you were killing with it has a life outside of a video game and it has nothing to do with being smarter or better.

17. BigmacOG

I understand, but we mainly use our divines only at koth, which makes no sense to complain about. You dont lose anything at koth, so why complain about it. If anything we're risking alot spending 100m nrg per day just to win koth. We dont pick on the little man with divines.

18. Limoe

Limoe Well-Known Member
    Sentry Birch Ulterior Vulcan Emperor+ Pioneer Sahara II

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no. Nrg books should be made more common (bandit loot table possibly, like 2-3 months into the season pit guard table (maybe commisary chest guards chance to drop these books)), and maybe one or two more ways to get it. But not nerf it BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

19. Limoe

Limoe Well-Known Member

Not very common tho lol.

20. Limoe

Limoe Well-Known Member

only nerf i can possibly agree with is that affect where it throws you into the air (dk if it still does that)