Getting Twitch Rank

Discussion in 'General' started by Baazify, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Baazify

Baazify New Member
    Timeless III

Does anyone know how to go about getting/applying Twitch Rank? I stream on Prisons and Have a decent viewer base. Is there a way to apply for this rank?

2. Eagle_shadow

Eagle_shadow Active Member
    Timeless I Emperor+ Robot Sahara I

try asking miss gladiator in her stream how she got it maybe

3. Scomo_

Scomo_ New Member
    Robot

I think it is given at random dude :)

4. Datman1428

Datman1428 New Member
    Sahara III

It's given by staff but you cant get it by asking you get it by meeting the following criteria. 1 not a requirement but it helps you get it be family friendly. 2 have a large following as well as it must be consistently growing. 3 be patient it took most people with YouTube/twitch rank 2-3 years before they got the rank.
    There are a ton of other requirements to get it but those 3 are the 3 most important

5. Pacifist_Route

Pacifist_Route Well-Known Member
    Supreme

I'm not too sure about the validity of what Datman1428 said but I did some research and this user (EpicTransitions) got the twitch rank after asking for it to be added here. He was only at 345 followers when he got it. I think you just have to be recognised by Management and if you have a decent viewership and following then they will give it to you (note I don't speak for the higher ups this is just my opinion). You can always submit a support ticket using this link here and ask them how to obtain it!

6. Menecreft

Menecreft Active Member
    Terminator Majesty

Datman u realize they didn't wait years because the twitch rank just came out like 3 months ago? maybe more idk but (whoever got the first twitch rank) didn't wait too long. they didn't know it would ever be a thing so they technically waited no time at all.

7. Menecreft

Menecreft Active Member
    Terminator Majesty

8. th3po0ka

th3po0ka Well-Known Member
    Supreme Divergent

There are no requirements for twitch rank or YouTube rank, it’s just based off of who the admins think deserve it. There’s also no application to get twitch rank, if you deserve it you will definitely be known by the admins