Lag on Soverign

Discussion in 'General' started by Nlck, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Nlck

Nlck Well-Known Member
    Sentry Vulcan+ Emperor+

So I was recently ganked out at emmy no hate towards anyone smart play but the lag on Soverign has caused so many people to lose sets or save sets. For example when I was getting ganked I was trapped and was getting divined 4 by Qcy. As soon as I got trapped the server lagged and causes your trap to be longer and therefore they can crit you out for more and get more procs and deal more damage. I've seen players also quit because of this. Cosmic for the love of god fix your damn server lag, we all know you make so much money a week just from lootboxes and this lag shouldn't be hard to fix as you can do almost the same thing you have done on sky.

2. NeighborDuck

NeighborDuck Well-Known Member
    Sentry Emperor Magma Sahara III

I agree @XsSlayeR3 you guys have told us you have looked into this but nothing has been done about this issue with the server lag on sov

3. Forttune

Forttune Well-Known Member
    Scoria Ulterior Emperor

Why fix an issue when you get paid anyways?

They need to fix this. They either lack the skill, resources, empathy, or just a lack of caring to be honest. No reason why this should be happening considering how successful they are.

4. Sh5rpness

Sh5rpness Well-Known Member
    Sentry Emperor

I agree

5. Herobrine64

Herobrine64 Well-Known Member
    Supreme

Cosmic needs to spend one lootbox’s profit to fix the HeCkInG lag.
    Unfortunately, they almost never listen to the community. Their response to this lag? ‘Don’t worry, use cosmic client, and we are working on a fix.’
    This hasn’t happened yet.... the only way they will notice it is if a youtuber gets killed from lag.

6. Hot_Cheese_2020

Hot_Cheese_2020 Active Member
    Sentry Sahara V+

True true like sky holds 5k players on one “planet” why can’t you just sunshine hold 200 on one planet without lag like get this shit hosted on some good servers

7. Hot_Cheese_2020

Hot_Cheese_2020 Active Member
    Sentry Sahara V+

No they won’t even notice if a YouTube gets killed by the lag unless they say something. And the fricking fact that Other Server skyblock alone holds 25k + players on one server and prisons can not even hold 1k is depressing

8. evilfighter

evilfighter Well-Known Member
    Birch Terminator+ Sahara V Vulcan+ Emperor+ Divergent Pioneer

thats not just one server its more then one

https://i.imgur.com/iSnkfpL.png
    my island is on skyblock6 i would be with around 100 i think not sure they have lmit per server

https://i.imgur.com/hSnFGew.png

this person island is on skyblock 34

https://i.imgur.com/EXZoXxe.png
    even spawn has its own server

its why them servers have such highcount and no lag is becoz not many ppl are on one server

prison cant do that due to fact the whole point of this prison is to be open world

9. Nlck

Nlck Well-Known Member
    Sentry Vulcan+ Emperor+

But think about it I have heard from many staff members saying that most of the lag comes from cells.
    If you can put these cells into separate servers like Low's get their own and so on this could reduce a decent amount of lag on the planet.

10. Noahhhhhhh

Noahhhhhhh Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Sentry Supreme Timeless III Ash Sahara V+

They know that the server lag is here, but I feel that they are trying to ignore it until all the complaining goes away. There has been server lag for months already and they haven’t done anything but ignore it.