Lootbox: Executive, Executive Mine, CosmicClient Emotes & 40% Off Sale

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by XsSlayeR3, Aug 23, 2019.

1. XsSlayeR3

XsSlayeR3 Community Manager
    Administrator

Greetings Prisoners!

It's what you have all been waiting for! All the anticipation, leaks and hype has been building up to! The Executive Mine is here and boy does it pack a punch! Sit down grab some popcorn and take a look at what you have to look forward to live on your planets today!
    • Lootbox: Executive
    • Executive Mine
    • Executive Enchantments
    • CosmicClient Emotes
    • 40% Off sale
    Lootbox: Executive

The Executive Lootbox will be available on all 4 planets and comes with 4 random loot items along with 1 bonus item. Be sure to pick up this lootbox this weekend for the best chance to get your hands on some high tier loot!
    [​IMG]
    • The # of items you will receive from the list of "Random Loot" is displayed in (X items) next to the category, where X=the number of rolls you will get from that loot table! (Every roll is unique, so you can receive multiple of the same item!)
    • The list of "Jackpot Loot" is also included in the Random loot section and just indicates what the very rare items to get in the Lootbox are!
    • As a bonus, you will always receive all items listed under the "Bonus Loot" section whenever you open a Lootbox.
    Lootboxes are available on the Store and limited to 1 bundle and 1 single unlock, per IGN, per week, this is across the whole network!

[​IMG]
    Executive Mine

Located deep underground lost for centuries only thought to be a rumor amongst prisoners until today. The Executive Mine is a brand new mine accessible to Prisoners of Mining Level 100+ and home to the Executive Wormhole!
    • Prismarine Ore
    • Building Blocks
    • Endermen
    • Executive Wormhole
    Prismarine Ore

The newest Tier of Ore released on CosmicPrisons! Prismarine Ore is worth 5x that of Emerald in XP, Energy & Money! With a 30 seconds respawn time and located in 4 different areas of the Executive Mine this brand new ore is worth your time!

You will only be able to access the Executive Mine for a limited amount of time per day! (10 Minutes) You can increase the amount of time you are permitted within the mine by mining a certain amount of blocks each day! You can view the goal you have to reach by running the command /exec
    [​IMG]
    Each time you reach your goal you will be rewarded with an extra 2 minutes of allowed time on the next day. For every following day you complete your goal your allowed time will be increased by 2 minutes up to a max of 30 minutes! Each day you fail to complete your goal your allowed time will decrease by 2 minutes down to the minimum of 10 minutes.
    [​IMG]
    The daily reset timer for /exec will reset at 12PM CST! Prismarine Ore is also the only way to acquire 1 of the 2 Key Components required to access the Executive Wormhole.

Building Blocks

To gain access to the deeper areas in the Executive Mine you will need to mine Building blocks found throughout the Mine to traverse walls. Building blocks look like end stone and will take 10 seconds to mine.
    [​IMG]
    Once you place your Building blocks you will have 2 seconds to use them before they despawn. Building blocks cannot be taken out of the Executive Mine and will disappear from your inventory when you TP out.

Building blocks cannot be placed in your /pv and will be removed from your inventory when you leave the Executive Mine.

Endermen

Endermen are the forgotten souls of the Executive Mine. While they may look tall and scary they no longer have the ability to fight back and will not attack you.

Endermen take 10 hits to kill and have a chance when hit to teleport away from the attacking player!
    [​IMG]
    Endermen spawn every 30 seconds close to players within the mine and have a chance on death to drop 1 of the 2 Key Components required to access the Executive Wormhole.

Executive Wormhole

The Executive Wormhole, it's powers immeasurable even to the Cosmonauts. With its ability to provide Prisoners with a tier of enchant that until this day was unknown. Executive enchants are the upgraded version of some of the most sought after enchants on Prisons exclusively available only from the Executive Wormhole! Not only that but all regular enchants will have boosted %'s!
    [​IMG]
    To gain access to the Executive Wormhole prisoners will need to acquire the 2 Key Components acquired from mining Prismarine Ore and killing Enderman and then combine them to create an Interdimensional Key.
    [​IMG]
    Once you have done this you will need to traverse the Executive Mine down to the very bottom and jump into the portal with the Key in your hot bar.

Using the Executive Wormhole to gain the Executive enchants is simple. For pickaxe enchants make sure you have the highest version of the enchant on your pickaxe and make sure your pickaxe is full of energy. Throw your pickaxe into the wormhole and if you are lucky the executive version of the enchant may appear! (Note: Even if Time Warp would be the only possible enchant that could appear it is still only a CHANCE that it will appear!)
    [​IMG]
    For Armor enchants make sure you have the highest version of the enchantment book full of energy ready to enchant, throw it into the wormhole and if you are lucky it will upgrade into the executive version! (Note: Executive enchants are volatile! Every time you level up an Executive enchantment book it's Enchant & Destroy rates are randomized and failed executive books do NOT drop pages!)
    [​IMG]
    Executive Enchantments

Here are the three Executive enchants that are available for Prisoners to gain right now from the Executive Wormhole!

Time Warp

Tier: Executive
    Max Level: 3
    Requirements: Warp Miner V
    Type: Pickaxe
    Increases XP Gain in the Overworld & Executive Mine
    [​IMG]

Godly Overload

Requirements: Overload 4
    Type: Armour
    Adds additional Max Hearts
    [​IMG]

Demonic Frenzy

Requirements: Frenzy IV
    Type: Weapon
    Chance for 2x Frenzy stacks per hit, only lose a % of your stack when hit.
    [​IMG]

CosmicClient Emotes

You may have seen these beauties over on CosmicSky and dreaming about the day that you could default dance on your buddies or Dab on your enemies after taking their rotation well now you can! Included in the latest update to the CosmicClient is the ability to emote! Everyone on the Cosmic Client V2 will receive the Default Dance for free!

Infinite Dab (Limited Edition Lootbox: Executive Exclusive)

Dab on those haters!
    [​IMG]

Hype

Who's HYPED?!
    [​IMG]

You'll be able to access your emotes using the default hotkey on the CosmicClient - which is V!
    [​IMG]

• Press V on your keyboard to access your Emote Scroll Wheel
    • Move your mouse over the emote you'd like to use
      • Emotes which you haven't unlocked are colored in red
    • Remember to switch to third-person view (press F5) to see how beautiful you are in all your emoting glory!
    Aside from Infinite Dab, which is a Lootbox: Executive exclusive, the Hype Emote is available on the Server Store! Head over there now to unlock it!

In celebration of the Executive Mine Release, we are throwing a 40% Off Sale on the Server Store!

2. Metorium

Metorium Well-Known Member
    Ash Emperor+ Martian

3. Ryan_the_Boss_10

Ryan_the_Boss_10 Moderator
    Moderator Alpha Tester I Elder Terminator Timeless V+ Ash Sahara V+ Emperor+ Pioneer

4. SoyNoob

SoyNoob Well-Known Member
    Scoria Birch Supreme Sahara V+ Explorer

5. Herobrine64

Herobrine64 Well-Known Member
    Supreme

6. IssaWaffle

IssaWaffle Well-Known Member
    Terminator Emperor+

7. AdventurerBrave

AdventurerBrave Active Member
    Sahara V

8. FierceFireWolf

FierceFireWolf Active Member
    Sentry Sahara V+

9. itzfrosted

itzfrosted Well-Known Member
    Scoria Sentry Spruce Emperor+ Sahara II

First the support-a-creator codes, and now emotes.. I thought this was a Minecraft server not a Fortnite Creative Minigame

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Epicproportions

Epicproportions Well-Known Member
    Elder Terminator Sahara V+ Emperor

Heroic enchant wow

11. AppleOfficial

AppleOfficial The Offical Ban Team
    BanTeam Alpha Tester II Sahara V Imperial

suprised pikachu

12. Manarj789

Manarj789 Well-Known Member
    Sahara V+ Imperial

Is the key only good for 1 upgrade? And do you get kicked out if you are enchanting and run out of time?

13. XsSlayeR3

XsSlayeR3 Community Manager
    Administrator

The Key is just to gain access to the area once you are there you can enchant as many times as you possibly can before you run out of time. Once you run out of time you will be sent to spawn.

14. SuuuuhDude

SuuuuhDude Well-Known Member
    Scoria Terminator+ Imperial

no cc yet smh

15. Nooodle

Nooodle Well-Known Member
    Emperor+ Martian Cyborg Ra

10 minutes a day!?!? Man this isn’t how you keep people interested in the server! Even 30 minutes isn’t enough! What are we supposed to even do with these new enchants when there is barey any pvp in the first place apart from koth, we needed more late game content and i’m honestly dissapointed that this is the form that it is in...

16. th3po0ka

th3po0ka Well-Known Member
    Supreme Divergent

17. WhiteDecay

WhiteDecay Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Terminator+ Sahara V Underling Vulcan Emperor+

Is the Executive area PvP enable?

18. Tasi12

Tasi12 Well-Known Member
    Sapling Sentry Vulcan Sahara IV Emperor+ Divergent Pioneer

Now that’s a good update

19. Hot_Cheese_2020

Hot_Cheese_2020 Active Member
    Sentry Sahara V+

Yes nor can you fly jet or use springs and it is not keep inventory. Honestly I think that you should be able to at least jet like I did not grind all the way to 103 and not have the abliliry to fly.

20. Hot_Cheese_2020

Hot_Cheese_2020 Active Member
    Sentry Sahara V+

@XsSlayeR3 is the key a one time use?