The servers current status

Discussion in 'General' started by jadam711, Jul 14, 2019.

?

These things are bad

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. jadam711

jadam711 New Member
    Emperor+

I have watched this server's pvp quality decrease over the months, starting from the big 'PvP update'. This ruined pvp, damage has been decreased so heavily that common pvp is no longer achievable and sets are rarely lost. Gkits currently give straight god sets, self explanatory. Enchanting armour and weapons is boring and just bad... Bring back old enchanting. The hit reg is so ass that comboing is gone.

2. evilfighter

evilfighter Well-Known Member
    Birch Terminator+ Sahara V Vulcan+ Emperor+ Divergent Pioneer

gkits don't give god sets only ppl who have them maxed give god setish

the old enchanting system was boring as well throw armor in wormhole pick enchant so much fun at least now players have to think should i put this on this set or should i save it for a diamond set where i can have more enchants

3. Epicproportions

Epicproportions Well-Known Member
    Elder Terminator Sahara V+ Emperor

Eh blackscrollining and getting like 500 books in ykur inv is alot more annoying that tossing in the wormhole. Keep gear lvlcap revert enchanting gear

4. Snorylax

Snorylax Well-Known Member
    Sahara V Vulcan Emperor Martian

How? The new enchanting system is boring. Bs an enchant off gkit and put energy on it and apply. The only enchanting system utilised an interesting mechanic only seen on cosmic. Gkits do give godsets or close to them, they also provide all the enchants needed for a gset.

5. MrHypist

MrHypist Well-Known Member
    Spruce Ash Emperor Divergent

Old enchanting was amazing new is boring, you're part of the problem.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Snorylax

Exactly

7. evilfighter

Never said it wasn't I just said it was less boring. only if gkits are maxed they give a good set

Nope but that's ok we can have different option and mine is both are boring just old one is alot alot more boring

8. Snorylax

How the hell was the old system more boring, I get that that’s ur opinion but the old system provided something unique, not just a copy and pasted system from pvp

9. _DarkL_

_DarkL_ Well-Known Member
    Ash Imperial Sahara II

That's what I was thinking. This PvP update needs to be reverted back as the enchanting system is expensive for f2p / low level players. Overload III 10m energy. People buy glitz as it's the "cheap way".

I have came back to prisons from map 1 valron, and the only thing I miss is the enchanting system that was used and PvP was like back then.

10. evilfighter

becoz all you had to do was put nrg on armor then throw it in wormhole not fun for me when with this one you gotta 1st make sure the book rate is high before you can enchant. but honestly i wished it was a copy and paste from faction since on faction when you tinker books you get dust for books books can just be placed on armor and don't have to fill up before applying

11. ThatTacoMan

ThatTacoMan Well-Known Member
    Elder Ash Sahara V+ Emperor Pioneer

Are you actually stupid? 'All you had to do was put energy on a set and throw it in' Like BOY did you ever previously make a max set let alone have like 15 that I did and another shit tone for other tiers? Not once was it just put energy and throwing it in anyone who did that would be an idiot.

Firstly pretty much no one had enough energy sitting around to enchant every piece to max at the same time so don't even try to tell me different, the majority of people made 30 sets with a 40 sword first meaning that you needed to choose specific enchants. Dust was incredibly important as failing was a big deal, not only did it look ugly it also costs you anywhere from 750k-2m+ energy dependent on if you were getting the piece max and which piece of amour it was.

Secondly when I made sets I made sure to use dust and re rolls and orbs often, I almost never had spare dust because I could always make a new set with the dust that I had whereas now people have tens of thousands worth of % in dust with no use. New enchant system is just blackscrolls and gkits, if you make a set any other way you're an idiot cos you'r costing yourself significantly more time, energy and effort.

Finally for both iron and chain gkit is godset and there's no trying to dispute this, don't try to say yeah if you get max roll cos getting max roll is easy af. Before few made max leather and iron but plenty made level 30 leather and iron sets and actually used them. The risk was high but the enjoyment you got from trainee and hero outpost fights then was extremely high. My top 3 favourite things that I've done as a whole and found the most enjoyable during prisons was 1. Villain pvp with the Hitmen in Nightmare. 2. Trainee/Hero outpost pvp 3. Start of map Iron pvp. All these were on the old system, theirs nothing enjoyable to do now pvp wise. There's no buzz when you gain a new set at both hero and trainee its infinitely dropping down in gkit until one side runs out of gkit or gets bored, in leather you have no custom enchants, its 100% gkit and you take the piss to die in it making it far from enjoyable.

Overall the old system had more technical and small aspects to it, it's never been as simple as throwing in a piece and just clicking whatever is the highest % so don't try to make it out to be. The new system has also never been more than getting max gkit, bs other gkit gear and then putting energy on a book and applying it. (Yes in both of these systems you could go more boring or more complex roots however the examples I am using are the most used and more efficient ways of doing your enchanting on both systems aka the correct way. Just cos you do it incorrectly doesn't mean that that's how it is.

12. evilfighter

That's not true if person was a top tier player they had so much NRG due to fact they had money to buy it. Of course a person used dust it would be dumb not to use dust I made sets late game so I had nrg but at the start / few weeks in person didnt have NRG so yes that's true person didn't make a set right away. unlike now if person has max hero gkit one roll few enchants later max set without having to do any work

13. Snorylax

Thanks you for that beautifully evaluated

14. ThatTacoMan

ThatTacoMan Well-Known Member
    Elder Ash Sahara V+ Emperor Pioneer

BOY 'TOP TIER PLAYER' I was the top player on my planet so come again? I had the most expensive cell back when it meant something, I raided the most cells and most expensive cells, had the second most amount of sets for one singular player not including my guard sets which were max for 2 VIPs and 3 T1s ect. I think I know what I'm on about pal. No one had a lot of energy lying around before, energy was hard to get you got like 1-3m from a cc jackpot loot let that sink in to show you the energy economy.

People spent and HAD to spend tens of millions of energy on sets for guards. a level 30 dia piece was 6m energy level 40 was 12m and like level 50 was 20-25m (I think for level 50). So multiply that by 5 and that's what you needed for a set alone. No one and I mean no one had that lying around as that would be 100m energy for a max set alone not including a pickaxe or axe. On top of this few good players ever bought energy they would buy gens

As for early game crap I hit 100 within the first week in the top 10 on my planet, I know the set situation there too. It's easier then as you're making a lot of cash and energy is cheaper however that's only for like the first 10 players and the players that are good enough to mine mets. You had no cell to get energy from you were busy or spent most your energy on a pres 5 pick and/or on iron sets for the iron pvp before you hit 100.

Overall I was the top player on my planet and I can confidently refute your statement as that was just not the case. Only people with energy saved up clearly didn't make sets nor take risks with theirs/ had fun with their sets if they did have them. Or they had energy because they bought extra energy like a moron.