Remove The Daily XP Drunk Cap

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions' started by Velqcity, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Velqcity

Velqcity Member
    Ash Imperial

When clue scrolls were introduced, they were supposedly designed to help f2p player keep up with with the bigger p2w players/gangs. The issue with this is that without a rank or with a low rank, we can't take advantage of the mining xp. By the time we could drink all of the xp, we will already have moved onto new levels. While I understand the point behind the daily xp drunk cap, its preventing many player from fully utilizing clue scrolls. Some solutions to this issue without removing the cap could be auto applying the xp when you open the casket, or make casket xp exempt from this limit. These changes would level the playing field level cap wise, and help everyone keep up with the players willing to spend hundreds on this server.

2. AwesomenessBNB

AwesomenessBNB Well-Known Member
    Emperor

They can’t really as you will get people who go from 0-100 in a hour from clue scrolls also the reason a cap was added was to prevent players from “Boosting” and just jumping entire tiers (mostly the lower ones) if they joined late but had some friends who grinded from reset and withdrew so for them also xp boosters are a thing and you could remove some xp use a booster and your back at where you were

3. Epicproportions

Epicproportions Well-Known Member
    Elder Terminator Sahara V+ Emperor

I'm sorry but this is the most autistic post I've seen on this forums... you shouldn't be able to hit 90 instantlyby doing 4 cluescrolls scrolls, also not all top players are p2w. You can easily keep up with level cap f2p. The on,y hard part about f2p is before level 50... they added cluescrolls so people who can't play much can still get 3 or so levels a day.

4. Epicproportions

Epicproportions Well-Known Member
    Elder Terminator Sahara V+ Emperor

Also it would break the game and p2w players would just buy up alot the f2p too

5. Velqcity

Velqcity Member
    Ash Imperial

Thats a good point, I hadn't thought about crazy boosting. I think that nons and lower ranks should be able to drink more xp than they currently can. For example, each rank above default would give you 10 percent more than the previous rank, so top would still be ablke to drink 50 percent more than nons. However, this would keep the cap in place, and allow low rank players to still take advantage of clue scrolls.