Lost Imperial Rank (Help)

Discussion in 'Help' started by xXSvRxK1LL3RXx, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXSvRxK1LL3RXx

Noble

I bought the Imperial Rank off of the auction and i wanted to put it on my alt account, so i got him on and traded and when we both accepted the trade the Imperial Rank disappeared. If this has a solution someone let me know i even disconnected from the server and it still was not in my inventory or my alt's inventory. The Imperial Rank cost was $100,000,000 and i worked so hard for them i don't want all of that to go to waste. I don't know if it was server lag or just a glitch but if a staff member could do something about it I would appreciate it a lot. My alternative account name is Wurqz and my main account is xXSvRxK1LL3RXx.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. 9SJ

9SJ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Bot

i could vouch that this happened, he had exactly 100 million and it disappeared, which means he had bought the rank off of the auction house. I'm not sure if staff could check /ah logs and see what people bought and what people sold and who bought it and who sold it but if they could do that they could check to see if he indeed bought it for proof, also, if you don't believe this i'm sure that staff could check your vault so they could see if it's inside his main's vault and alt's fault if once again you don't believe him. me and xxsvr have been friends for years now and we even know each other in real life and not once had he scammed me, disagreed with me, or anything, if i wanna be honest all he has been is loyal.

3. MrChompp

MrChompp Member
    Supreme

Um... this doesn't mean anything. He could of bought something else on ah for 100m. As i said on the other post you are first rank and you want to give 2nd rank to your alt. That's not what alts are for. I would say this is fake and you just want to get a free rank. Why would you come and defend him if no one was trying say he was faking?

4. MrChompp

MrChompp Member
    Supreme

You posted the reply 5 minutes after he posted the "lost rank". If he didn't tell you to come post the reply it is very unlikely that you found this 5 minutes after he posted the thread.

5. FierceFireWolf

FierceFireWolf Active Member
    Sentry Sahara V+

You need evidence of the glitch for staff to be able to replace items.

6. 9SJ

9SJ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Bot

if he bought something else on /ah for 100m thats why i clearly said if staff could check /ah logs to see what he bought. it doesn't matter if he's the first rank and trying to give the second to his alt, it's a smart idea giving a higher rank to your alt in my opinion. if you think this is fake that's your opinion and i can't change it. and i was defending him because of people like you who would automatically say it fake because you dont actually know what happened

7. 9SJ

9SJ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Bot

once again, i knew people would come and automatically just think that this is fake and he's lying. and you don't really think he told me to do this do you? i'm literally just helping a friend out. and if he did tell me to do this and post a reply, trust me i wouldn't have

8. 9SJ

9SJ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Bot

i understand that there is no evidence, but it's not like he was recording like there surely has to be some sort of way to tell he is telling the truth

9. MrKittyKit

MrKittyKit Well-Known Member
    Emperor+ Magma Martian Sahara I

I always record when I play just in case something happens and I lose stuff to a glitch.

10. xXSvRxK1LL3RXx

Noble

Trust me I did not tell him to say that I just texted him saying what happened and he came on here and did his thing.

11. xXSvRxK1LL3RXx

Noble

The only reason I am putting imperial on my second account is because I did not like the name of this account but I couldn't remember the security questions for my main account so therefore I couldn't change the name. I guess you could say the account I was trying to give the imperial rank to was going to become my main account.

12. DesiredBreakfast

DesiredBreakfast Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Sentry Spruce Ash Imperial Pioneer

Staff can not replace the lost/glitched item without YOU having RECORDED proof of it happening. If they help you they have to help everyone, then if someone looses anything or don’t understand how they died they will bother staff and it will be all staff do. I recommend recording when you do trades Or when you do something that could be glitchy so you will have proof.

13. Ryan_the_Boss_10

Ryan_the_Boss_10 Moderator
    Moderator Alpha Tester I Elder Terminator Timeless V+ Ash Sahara V+ Emperor+ Pioneer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.