Forges

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions' started by MrKittyKit, Jun 14, 2019.

1. MrKittyKit

MrKittyKit Well-Known Member
    Emperor+ Magma Martian Sahara I

I have been thinking about this for a long time. Forges take up a lot of space. 120 fuel takes up 11 blocks to each side of the fuel and 22 above the forge. Lets do some calculations, a forge with 120 fuel takes up 12,167 out of 110,592 blocks in a med cell. This is over 10% of the entire cell. It doesn’t sound like much but it is a lot. And the space is takes up goes up more and more each time you add fuel. Having a maxed forge is not realistic because it takes up an insane amount of space. You can’t add gens. This is a waste of a cell that gangs could benefit from. I dont have space for a maxed forge in my cell, but I asked someone how much space it took up, they said around a quarter of the entire cell which is crazy.

Most players with forges will probably agree that they take up too much space. I am not saying that we should be able to put them in low cells because that would be op. I am proposing a change in how much space they take up. I am asking for the space they take up to be smaller. I don't know how much smaller they should be. It could be anywhere from 20% to like 50%. Let me know what you think and how much smaller it should be!

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion,
    - Kitty

2. Noahhhhhhh

Noahhhhhhh Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Sentry Supreme Timeless III Ash Sahara V+

Buy another cell. Medium cells are cheap.

3. MrKittyKit

2bil isnt cheap and who is going to hold it?

4. FierceFireWolf

FierceFireWolf Active Member
    Sentry Sahara V+

its actually 40m. Also what a lot of gangs do is have one cell for gens and another for forges. This way the cells are used to their maximum capacity. Also forges can overlap, just not actually touch another forge

5. MrKittyKit

I play sovereign, the economy is completely different. There aren't any med cells left and they sell for over 2bil.

6. Noahhhhhhh

Noahhhhhhh Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Sentry Supreme Timeless III Ash Sahara V+

2bil is cheap you can get that in one day.

7. MrKittyKit

I can’t grind 24/7. And I don’t have an unlimited amount of emerald gens and a lot of satchels.