client crashed after sound malfunction and now it cant read my mods folder

Discussion in 'Help' started by SP00Kums, Jun 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SP00Kums

SP00Kums New Member
    Sahara II

i was playing on sahara today when all the sudden i heard a ringing in my headphones. I thought nothing of it at first and maybe it was just me. so i kept playing. i started to realize that my sound was different. I could only hear my things, and i couldnt hear other people walking around tinkering items nor the wormhole. it started to bother me so i shut down everything restarted my entire computer and reinstalled the launcher. i have tried f3+t and i have also tried probably everything on youtube. my sound did not go back to normal. i reinstall the launcher a second time and now it cant get past the mods folder, it loads to 50% and gives the "Java SE binary not responding" error message. I go into the normal minecraft launcher and fix it through task manager and it worked. but when i go back to the cosmic client it freaks out and stops responding. I tried making a support ticket but i couldnt figure it out. im on a windows 10 surface book 2 for reference if that helps at all.

2. FierceFireWolf

FierceFireWolf Active Member
    Sentry Sahara V+

Make sure when you redownload the file, put it straight into a new empty folder and then open it

3. SP00Kums

SP00Kums New Member
    Sahara II

i did and i even ran the farfix file, updated java, and everything. I think theres a .exe file missing but im not sure i can try to upload a screen recording if that would help.

4. FierceFireWolf

FierceFireWolf Active Member
    Sentry Sahara V+

If you cannot fix it and nothing else helps, head over to the cosmic PvP forums and ask there, as that is where the cosmic client is based

5. SP00Kums

SP00Kums New Member
    Sahara II

hmmm im not too sure what im missing but i went on to cosmic pvp forums and found out someone else had the same issue however it was on a different version. is it possible to install an earlier version of the client? i think that would help otherwise idk, cause i tried launching normal miencraft and i have lost a few sound features without the client as well

6. Ryan_the_Boss_10

Ryan_the_Boss_10 Moderator
    Moderator Alpha Tester I Elder Terminator Timeless V+ Ash Sahara V+ Emperor+ Pioneer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.