Planet XP Boosters (read all before you judge)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WhiteDecay, Jun 13, 2019.

1. WhiteDecay

WhiteDecay Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Sahara V Underling Vulcan Emperor+ Robot

Ok let get to the point of this cuz introduction is not my thing.

List of topic:
    Xp Boosters
    Discord Boost
    Planet Boost
    Planet Buff
    Conclusion

XP Booster
    Xp Boosters are booster that are items that will give the player themselves a limited time of extra xp from mining ranging from 1.5 to 4 along with a time duration of 20 minutes to 3 hours or more.

• Xp booster are only obtainable from Top+ Ranks, Cosmic Crates and Lootboxes.
    • Lootboxes give the highest duration and multiplier.
    • Top+ gives low duration and mid-tier multiplier
    • CC is depended on the loot. Sometime CC will have Xp booster and some won't

Discord Boost
    As you all know discord nitro introduce a system where if you are a monthly subsciber to discord nitro you can boost a discord server of your choice which will give that server better perks such as better audio, more upload space, and ton more emotes etc.

Now what does this have to do with this thread topiuc and cosmic prisons?
    Well keep this in mind when you reach "Planet Buff"

Planet Boost
    Planet Boost is going to be Planet wide only meaning which ever planet you are on it will be active for that planet only.

What is Planet Boost?
    Well planet boost is simply what you want it to be.
    It can be a xp boost, nrg boost, or ore boost.

For now I want to focus on Xp booster.
    So the first ever Planet Booster i want to talk about is Planetary Xp Booster.

Planetary Xp Booster will work the same way as normal Xp Booster but instead of it only working on the individual who use it, it will work on everyone who is on the planet. That means if you are a player that doesnt have an xp booster and some generous player have a planetary xp booster and they activate it you and everyone else will get to earn ton more xp for a limited time thanks to the generous player.

Ok now to explain how to balance this.
    I have a few ways to limit and balance this.

1. Only 10 Planetary booster per day. Meaning only 10 booster can be activated once a day on the planet, once it hit 10/10 no one on the server can activate any more planetary boosters
    2. The duration will be no less than 30 minute and no more than 1 hour and 15 minutes
    3. The multiplier will be no greater than 1.3 xp
    2 and 3 can be changed after reading "Planet Buff"

Planet Buff

PLANET BUFF is the biggest thing I love to talk about and this is where the Discord Server Boost come into play.

Remember how i said that the server in a discord can be boosted by one of you guys and will be use to unlock better perks for the discord server?
    Well i thought about the same thing for the planets you play on.

Ok so let put a chart on how this will work.

Sovereign Planet has over 300 players and 500 on update day. Let say I personally boost the planet 50 times in total during the week, month or whatever. The planet will reach Level 1 of the planet Buff. This planet buff will benefit everyone on the planet.
    let say Level 1 Planet buff is 5% Energy gain and 2% xp gain would you guys want that i know i would.

List of Planet Buff
    The numbers represent the planet level.

1. 5% Energy gain 5% xp gain (100 Boosters Required)
    2. 5% Ore Gain, 1 extra Ah sell slot, 1 Extra quest reroll (200 Boosters Required)
    3. 5% success increase on Wormhole enchants, 5% up and down on Enchantment books (300 Boosters Required)
    4. 10% Energy Gain, 1 more extra quest reroll, 10% ore gain (400 Boosters Required)
    5. 10% Xp Gain and 5% Gen Speed, Flight at spawn (500 Boosters Required)
    Hope ya'll like the idea but remember if the admins/ owners like the idea the rewards will change based on their decision and not mine.

Now If we look back on the limitation list I did say 2 and 3 may change based on the requirement for the planet buff.

What I think would be best is that these boosters will still have it limits.

First limit is that Planetary Boosters (even future ones) can only be obtainable from the Cosmic Shop and Cosmic Crates.
    Reason is to keep the level economy balance and not end up having everyone prestige 2 after a month.

Second reason for this being in the shop and cosmic crate is because this idea was FULLY about community helping each other out. I know this is a competitive server but helping each other level up or get to a certain point of gears, weapons, tools will also increase the pvp experience and decrease the mourn for the players loss items and saying how long they worked on it. The more people that are at a certain point of the game the more PVP and Raid will happen.

Third reason is that these boosters is considered op base on the multiplier and duration on the list below.

• 1.1xp booster (10%) / 1 hour (price range from ($15-$30)
    • 1.2xp booster (20%) / 45 minutes (price range from $15-$30)
    • 1.3xp booster (30%) / 30 minutes (price range from $20-$35)
    • 1.4xp booster (40%) / 20 minutes (price range from $20-$35)
    Conclusion

To me I think this is a great idea to the server but if you guys think this is ridiculous then i undertstand.
    Anyway this is all i have to say let me know in the comments what you think and what could possibly change. the duration of the booster will not be increase because the higher the booster the less likely the planet will reach it buff goal.

2. Edward_Train

Edward_Train Well-Known Member
    Emperor

Hmm, nah. Discord is out of cosmic’s reach and for how insecure and poisonous people are in this community, it’s simply not happening.

Great idea though, more inflation

3. WhiteDecay

this has nothing to do with discord. i was using the idea that the Discord Nitro does.

4. FrostedOG

FrostedOG Well-Known Member
    Scoria Spruce Sahara II Emperor+

Why? All the Rands would just spam the rich people PLEASE ACTIVATE YOUR BOOSTER

5. CosmicMinerYt

CosmicMinerYt Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Supreme Sahara V+ Ash

You can get the best XP boosters from KOTH.

6. WhiteDecay

ok and? people do that on other server a lot if you find it annoying then toggle global.
    i find it annoying when people are shouting SELLING THIS OFFER: WEIRDO NAME

like prisons chat isnt even use for conversation it mostly for insult and auctioning. 95% of the players actually ignore the chat heck even i do

7. Edward_Train

Emperor

you're just creating more problems lol. the inflation you are creating is going to continue breaking the server

8. Mrbob964

Mrbob964 Well-Known Member
    Imperial Robot

i think what they mean is that they would have a system on the store not directly from discord

9. WhiteDecay

so what you are saying is that it more problem to spam booster than it is to spam offers and insult?
    again /toggle is a thing.

i understand that anything i say goes in one ear and out the other because you don't like the idea of change to the server.

10. Edward_Train

Emperor

Lol there are two types of change, positive and negative. Your suggestion will speed up inflation of an already inflated server and is not gonna help at all by adding more boosters.

To spam booster is worst to spam offers, there’s something called /ignore if you are so butthurt about an insult or some criticism. Otherwise, offers are generally nice to see.