if you don't like this dont comment your flex noob

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions' started by justanf, Jun 13, 2019.

?

should Divine Lighting have cooldown ??

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no its a horrible idea waste of time reading this suggestion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. justanf

justanf Member
    Vulcan+ Emperor+

sorry for this suggestion being long but i just write so much and people talk crap at it saying its bad and stuff and its so annoying lol >mostly every suggestion i make it happens< so im just saying if your level 100+ with god sets or think you got so much energy you can just flex it go away some people have crappy picks and cant get energy fast so just saying if u think u are gonna just say -1 >about how bad this is or your flex< im 100% saying u should just piss off and get back to mining your gens >so Divine Lightning might be ish op better then lightning rn but ngl why does it need to be per swing? i used a lot of energy from hitting someone like 20 times and have no energy left can it at least be a thing where you can make a cooldown for it so you don't need to waste 1mil energy from like 14 hits it will be better to use like 70k energy every 10 secs when fighting? like 14 hits wont take long when your op at pvp but what about in a big fight you will prob end up wasting a lot of energy and ik people have 100mil+-1b+ but what about them people with 1mil-10mil that likes to pvp and destroy people they will end up using the energy so fast >ngl< plus idc if u see that i made mistakes in this suggestion im just a kid that never remembers to look at my spelling 24/7 >quit school early< ;) also i prob am just going to go get some pasta and watch people start to -1 it ill make a poll and watch the no's come and stuff

2. justanf

justanf Member
    Vulcan+ Emperor+

and also it saves energy for if u you die ?? cos when you die you lose the energy off the sword so if it activates less not per swing you can save like a lot of energy

3. DamageDoer

DamageDoer Well-Known Member
    Sentry Spruce Timeless III Underling Vulcan Emperor+ Sahara III

r/ihadastroke