Protection Runes (Gear)

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions' started by NativeSunYT, May 17, 2019.

1. NativeSunYT

NativeSunYT Well-Known Member
    Vulcan Emperor+ Overlord

Protection Runes / White scrolls

[​IMG]

As everyone has thought of this idea and may just assume its to op or unfair. I'm here willing to give this post a shot as I think my ideas are beneficial in this certain situation. I think we should add white scrolls to gear. I also think just having regular white scrolls are wayyyy toooo OP.

I think we should add a white scroll but it would be super rare to get your hands on. You wouldn't be able to get them from cc's or loot boxes you would have to work for them with some luck. My idea is that there is a 0.00001% chance of getting ahold of this item but to be able to have the chance to get this item all you have to do is mine. It could randomly happen and it would be super rare. Another Idea I had was having a very low chance of getting them in contrabands/Shards.

Now if this item was implemented into the game I think it would be too op if it had a 100% chance of protecting your gear. I think that once you get your hand on this item if you apply it to your gear or sword you have a 15-30% chance of keeping the item if you die.

Some people may say well what's the point in adding this if it's not guaranteed. It gives you a small chance but still a chance in keeping the gear you took a long time to build. If this item was ever implemented I really hope it would never be in a P2W object as they would be everywhere. But I also think its still something to consider adding to the game.​

• Like Like x 1
  2. __Chrono

__Chrono Active Member
    Vulcan+ Emperor+

-1 nobody is going to settle for anything less than guaranteed protection for their pick, it doesn't matter if it's a chance and it's cheaper because you can't keep or use 15% of a God pick. You either have it or its gone and your whole investment is wasted.

3. NativeSunYT

Vulcan Emperor+ Overlord

It's now quite obvious you didn't read the thread? I never once said pick or pickaxe so please re-read before putting a -1 on my thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. __Chrono

__Chrono Active Member
    Vulcan+ Emperor+

I assumed you would want it to apply to all whitescrolls, which I shouldn't have assumed.
    Substitute all instances of pick with 41 God axe and there you go.
    Furthermore, any protection at all on gear would make getting sets even harder than it already is so I would actually be even more against this being on gear. With systems and trinkets it's almost impossible to even kill someone let alone do all the work for nothing.

5. Risings

Risings Well-Known Member
    Timeless II Ash Emperor+ Bot Sahara II

-1 System is way too broken and if you have a chance of not losing armor it would be stupid

6. SP00Kums

SP00Kums New Member
    Sahara II

what about white scroll dust? which would be common in the for of a 1% boost anything higher than 5-10% would be incredibly rare. 10 being max. and the white scrolls star off at a 10-30% chance of keeping your item with no dust.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 4ra

4ra Well-Known Member
    Sentry Supreme

Completely agree with this. Wouldn’t even try to make a set if I wasn’t granted complete protection.

8. Fearzu

Fearzu Active Member
    Elder Sahara V Ash Emperor Divergent

9. eHoeSl1m

eHoeSl1m Well-Known Member
    Terminator Sahara V Vulcan Emperor+ Pioneer

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. NativeSunYT

Vulcan Emperor+ Overlord

Could you eloborate?