Mining Trinket

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 3vasive, May 16, 2019.

1. 3vasive

3vasive Well-Known Member
    Emperor

Most people will probably ask why not just have another custom enchant?
    Enchants are not hard to get and Trinkets will be a challenge to obtain and will not proc as often as an enchant.

This is a passive trinket and is not using it just sits in our hot bar. It will bring you a 1% buff in experience and can be leveled up for a max of 10% more experience. Not with energy but what you may ask? It's own experience. When you mine you get xp and when it is in your inventory it also gets 1 xp per block you mine. NOT including shatter, Powerball, or super breaker. Must be used in the mines!

2. SoccerDefense11

SoccerDefense11 Well-Known Member
    Sahara IV

"Inventory pets"

3. Edward_Train

Edward_Train Well-Known Member
    Emperor

No, this is too overpowered and makes your inventory clogged. Though it might be catered for new players, higher level players will request the xp bonus to be higher

4. IceColdCowboy

IceColdCowboy Well-Known Member
    Emperor

I don't like the trinkets, and this one seems like another way to make the rich richer and the poor comparatively poorer. Maybe if the idea got expanded and you got the trinket from grinding, or if the trinket had to be charged in some cool way that made players go for something else, MAYBE. Otherwise, this just isn't doing it for me.

5. Browning_OG

Browning_OG Active Member
    Supreme Birch

+1 I think its be pretty lit! But it needs some limitations like only 1 per inventory or they don’t stack and also they need to take ALOT of XP to level up. Contrary to some of the posts above me I think 1%-10% is PLENTY.

6. NativeSunYT

NativeSunYT Well-Known Member
    Vulcan Emperor+ Overlord

I think this would be a decent idea. I think it needs some tweaks but I think the trinket would be a good idea. I think it would need to have some kind of exchange like energy for a certain amount of time for the trinket to work but other than that good idea!

7. ImNotAlbino

ImNotAlbino Well-Known Member
    Magma Emperor+ Martian

I think the idea is pretty epic tbh but i really think 10% is too much. I would say it should end at like 5%

8. eHoeSl1m

eHoeSl1m Well-Known Member
    Vulcan Sahara V Emperor Pioneer

+1 but not as a trinket but as a new sort of inventory pet, but otherwise great idea.