New Event Idea, Battle Royale

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DjKingFlame, May 12, 2019.

1. DjKingFlame

DjKingFlame Well-Known Member
    Underling Spruce Magma Emperor

One thing I Enjoy on Cosmic Sky and other games is the game/game mode Battle Royale.
    If you know what battle royale is you can skip ahead in the post but:
    the basis of a battle royale is where lots of players are loaded into a map, they search for loot and they fight until last man standing.
    On Cosmic Sky they did it pretty well, the event happened every few hours and it gives reasonable loot for winning or coming close.
    Any Suggestions to improve this game mode please put into the comments below

2. vMiles

vMiles Active Member
    Emperor

+1 seems like a good idea and maybe give a koth lootbag to the winner

3. Venturelands

Venturelands Well-Known Member
    Supreme Sapling Magma

+1 I know what you are getting from this, however, there would be then 3 events that happen a lot, The commissary chest, The koth Event(Which is 1 sided on Sov) and the new one you are talking about. It would also bring in the equality because it would be free for all, however, I can see huge amounts of rampant teaming. Maybe also add in like a team mode for the battle royale and make the teams random. Overall, Good event, but needs Equal gear and no teaming.

4. DjKingFlame

DjKingFlame Well-Known Member
    Underling Spruce Magma Emperor

Venturelands I Totaly agree, with a battle royale mode there could be teaming, and i suggest making all skins look the same with identical nametags and about the gear bit, instead of regular prisons i think gear shouldnt be based on level and should be based on luck, i dont think you should be able to find diamond or leather gear, only gold and iron as these are good for pvp but fights dont last ages.

5. TurtleVans

TurtleVans Well-Known Member
    Scoria Emperor+

Heyoo!!

I see this as a great suggestion but it may need some tweaks.
    CosmicPrisons, where are we? In the prison yes.

If we can make it so we have to fight for our way out of prison and finding guns and all it would be a cool idea.
    It's for sure possible by giving it a prison look but having it same way as sky, I do not believe that is the right fit for prisons.
    1+ if we can get it by that look and feel.

6. Logical__

Logical__ Well-Known Member
    Sahara V+ Ash Imperial Pioneer

+1 I feel this would be a good event to happen because with Koth and the commissary chest only top tier player usually get them so this battle royale game mode will allow any player to get a chance for some good loot

7. IceColdCowboy

IceColdCowboy Well-Known Member
    Emperor

+1 Because it would be a good way to encourage server activity and provide a refreshing change from breaking your right index finger mining.
    Also, you know what grandma used to say, "when in doubt, do it like Fortnite."

8. FierceFireWolf

FierceFireWolf Active Member
    Sahara V+

+1 but would need a few tweaks. Maybe only happens every 2 days, and would for sure have to have a 'underground' feel.

Random teams should be generated, to stop the top gang simply winning every time

9. eHoeSl1m

eHoeSl1m Well-Known Member
    Vulcan Sahara V Emperor Pioneer

10. evilfighter

evilfighter Well-Known Member
    Vulcan+ Sahara II Divergent Emperor+ Pioneer Birch

+1 atleast here we don't have bleed nor heal nor pots or repair scrolls so the loot would be better and more fair

11. ImNotAlbino

ImNotAlbino Well-Known Member
    Magma Emperor+ Martian