Server Downtime - Double XP Sunday Special!

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by XsSlayeR3, Mar 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XsSlayeR3

XsSlayeR3 Community Manager
    Administrator

Greetings Prisoners

Currently, Cosmic Prisons is experiencing issues with players being able to keep a stable connection to the server due to issues at the Datacenter.

We have made the decision to whitelist all planets until this subsides. Unfortunately, at this moment the issue is out of our hands as it lays with our datacenter so the issue is within their hands.

We strongly apologize for the issues this may be causing you and we will be keeping this post updated when we know more!

We will be running Double XP today (Sunday 10th March) from 2 - 6 PM CST and then again on Saturday 16th March we will be running a 24 hour Double XP event!

Edit 1: (03:57 AM CST) We have opened up the servers and will be monitoring the server! We have now enabled Double XP server wide until 6 PM CST!

#1 XsSlayeR3, Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    • Illuminati Illuminati x 4
  2. Miinigun

Miinigun Well-Known Member
    Spruce Ash Emperor

Took me 10 years to load this

3. iTz_NightWolf

iTz_NightWolf Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Ash Imperial

4. FierceFireWolf

FierceFireWolf Active Member
    Sahara V+

Probably a good thing - everyone can sleep instead of grinding XD

• Like Like x 1
  5. Galaxy77YT

Galaxy77YT Member
    Supreme Sapling

Didn't take me that long to load this. All the best Slayer and rest of the team on handling the issue

6. ImNotAlbino

ImNotAlbino Well-Known Member
    Magma Emperor+ Martian

Just give us xp boosters ffs

• Like Like x 1
  7. mattyboy84

mattyboy84 Alpha Tester I
    Alpha Tester I Supreme Magma

cheers for the update

8. J_Shot

J_Shot Active Member
    Ulterior Spruce Ash Emperor

9. 1067

1067 Member
    Scoria Imperial

well atleast its going to be back

10. Owald

Owald Well-Known Member
    Spruce Imperial

What if its not fixed by 2pm cst...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. EpicTransitions

EpicTransitions Well-Known Member
    Twitch Sahara V+ Emperor

12. TMarioC

TMarioC Well-Known Member
    Spruce Magma Emperor+ Martian

Double exp for the rest of the day! Ggs

13. 1067

1067 Member
    Scoria Imperial

well now its back

14. FrostedOG

FrostedOG Well-Known Member
    Spruce Scoria Sahara II Emperor

If you had read Slayer's reply to their last post about the issue, you would've known that they could not give us XP Boosters because of the change in the Eco it would give

15. Verhunqert

Verhunqert Well-Known Member
    Elder Emperor

Gud reason for the admins to shut prisons down if they would wanna do it

16. Simondog

Simondog Well-Known Member
    Vulcan Sahara II Divergent Elder Emperor Overlord

17. Anime_Bozzo

Anime_Bozzo Well-Known Member
    Scoria Noble

Hey can u please increase the amount of total player in both planets. Soveriegn is full and there are 200 players queued. Thank you.

18. KingOfKakti

KingOfKakti Member

OK everyone i know this isn't related but i couldn't find where to create a thread on the forums so i decided to post this here. I have been trying to load onto the Sovereign planet for roughly two hours now but since I'm the trainee rank i have been no where near joining for the whole time. About an hour ago the server rebooted and i thought i'd be able to get on but the higher rank priority let all the higher rank players in without any rank 1 or trainee's. I know that there cant be an unlimited amount of players on the planet or it would be extremely laggy with everyone on and i get that if people pay they should have priority but i dont agree that people should have to wait for so long just to join a server. I wont really be allowed to buy anything so i cant get any priority ranks that let me in faster and many others will have the same issue so there should be a way to let all the other people in to play as well so i thought about if possibly the admins could at least try something to at least see how it works out to where for every 3 people that join a full server, a person of the rank lower that is first in the queue gets put in next rather than all the higher people get priority to where the lower priority people barely get to play or dont even get to play at all if they have to come off after a while (like me). I really enjoy this server and want to play on it quite often but experiences like this aren't fun to deal with because when the server first rebooted i was put as about 56th in queue but now after about 1 and a third hours of waiting i am at 122nd in the queue while all the higher rank people are getting straight into the server with a waiting time of a few seconds.
    My idea (it doesn't have to be used its just what I'm thinking might help with the problem of people not being able to get in if they are of low priority) is basically this: 3 rank 5's join and then if there are rank 4's in queue, one of them joins. The same thing keeps happening until 3 rank 4's have joined and then a rank 3 joins and so on. If say 3 rank 5's join and there is no rank 4 in queue, then the server checks if any rank 3's are in queue, if so, one joins, if not, the server checks for rank 2's and so on.
    This gives higher rank people a lot of priority for the money they paid but it also theoretically lets others into the server instead of them waiting for hours on end so everyone is a winner. As i said, no-one needs to do this exactly, its just that people lower in the queue deserve some play time as well as people higher in the queue so a similar option could be taken, this is just an idea i came up with while waiting.

19. ImNotAlbino

ImNotAlbino Well-Known Member
    Magma Emperor+ Martian

Sir they want you to buy a rank to be able have the best experience. Your idea will also be unfair to those that did spend money on the server.

• Like Like x 1
  20. KingOfKakti

KingOfKakti Member

I wouldn't say that it is unfair really because anyone that did buy a rank will get a lot more priority than those who didn't, it just helps those with no priority to get in quicker and dont take hours in queue like i had to, I didn't even get on last night after hours of waiting even though i was only about second second or third in queue for trainee rank and i was waiting for over 2 hours because higher priority people get joining faster than people were put in so i was just pushed back besides as i said it doesn't have to be three people of a rank before a lower rank person joins, i just gave that as an example besides even if it is that, 9 rank 2's and 3 rank 1's will have joined before a trainee and then the numbers keep on stacking to where in my opinion it is more fair as it lets everyone play without needing to wait too long

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.